Payroll Management Systems
Originator InfoTech's efficient payroll web application software enables you to gather detailed information about the employee and keep track record on the employment costs. Added with varied features, the application assists in carrying out a wide range of tasks.
Our Payroll Management System app allows the user to leverage an integrated approach for Payroll and HR management processes. The application software is designed to customize the Payroll system, depending on the size of the organization, ranging from 50 people to 5000 employees. Our web-based Software serves as an efficient and reliable HR and payroll management solution.
Features of Originator InfoTech's payroll management system:
Completely Customized for all business needs:
The system can be tailored, as per the business requirements. It allows user to add, as well as delete departments, in accordance with the need of organization. It also enables the user to maintain separate records for all types of the employees i.e. regular and contracted.
This feature allows you to make modifications in the payroll calculations, depending on the company policies. The various sections like tax, allowance, etc., can be manually changed, as per the company requirements.
Accurate and Swift Payroll generations:
The software application enables the user to generate salary slips, with accurate tax and allowance calculations.
Sales Productivity Tools
- Competition tracker
- Comprehensive list of Store proposals, RFI/RFP templates, sales presentations, etc.
- Easy and rapid search of customer and account information
Leave Management System:
In case of leaves taken by the employees, the system keeps the complete track of employee record.
Advantages of Originator InfoTech's Payroll Management System:
- It offers complete control over employee data.
- It helps in increasing the efficiency by lowering the time to gather and analyze data.
- Makes the salary management easy
- Assists in the generation of Pay slips with speed and accuracy
- No complex calculation required. All are done automatically.
- Easy to calculate and deduct the additional leaves taken, from the salary
- It allows addition of additional payment automatically, which includes medical allowance and statutory maternity allowance.